Friday, August 3, 2012

Where to start?

I should be well on my way to 30 sales right now.

But I'm not.

I have gaps in the website that need to be filled.  Pictures and descriptions are missing.  And while I would be comfortable with advertising the site without descriptions, I need to make sure the pictures and text about the site are correct.  If I want search engines to find me correctly, I need text for them to index.  I need to make sure the pictures are labeled and named correctly so they will come up in searches too.  It will also help me to organize all of my products on my computer when I need to change things.

The rest of this week looks more like housekeeping and other administrative duties.  Nothing that will kick start my journey, but the slow start I need to make sure I get there.

And don't get me started on my incomplete marketing and business plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment