Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Come again another day

I'm fairly surprised I haven't written about this yet.  While I've done some posts about weather, I have not done one about the little droplets of water that fall from the sky.  Today started off nice and chilly, but within a few hours, the rain clouds came and have not let up for long.  While looking for quotes on this, I started to love the dual meanings.  So here are three quotes to ponder.  Try to link them to aspects or people in your life.

“The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.” - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” - G. K. Chesterton

“Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” - Roger Miller

Do you walk in the rain or get wet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment